All Florida Safety Institute
Search Engine Optimization Proposal
– Analysis –
- The main site’s domain authority (as measured by MOZ) is 22, while the domain authority of competitor sites ranking on the first page for some of the most important keywords relating to your industry fall between 25 and 35.
- Execute a robust ongoing link building strategy focused on creating a diverse backlink profile, including high authority links.
- The main site is currently not competing for some of the highest volume keywords in your industry. Examples:
- “Florida permit test” | monthly volume: 5,500 searches | Current Rank: 25th
- “Florida drivers license test” | monthly volume: 5,300 searches | Current Rank: 39th
- “Florida traffic school” | monthly volume: 5,300 searches | Current Rank: 45th
- Execute an in depth analysis of industry terms to determine the highest volume keyword opportunities, then optimize the site to capture those opportunities.
- Some content is reused across some areas of the site – and being used on other sites without canonicalization.
- Execute a content creation strategy to add new content to the site on a routine (monthly) basis, using a data driven approach, prioritizing the areas that will deliver results first.
– Recommended Scope –
Using industry leading software including MOZ, Ahrefs, SEM Rush and Keyword Finder, we analyze search query data and execute a proprietary system to produce keywords that will yield the greatest amount of traffic, and have the highest likelihood to convert.
Content and Meta-Data
We will conduct a gap analysis and create a data driven strategy to increase the amount of content on important landing pages and update the site’s meta-data structure for optimal indexing.
We will run ongoing competitive analysis to compare your backlink profile, content and other SEO factors against those of your competitors. Understanding competitors ranking power is vital to executing a strategy that will allow us to out-rank them.
– Recommended Budget –
In order to outpace the competitive landscape in your industry while balancing budgetary initiatives, we recommend one of the following service levels
Least aggressive recommended: $1,750/mo | At this level you can expect meaningful results incrementally.
Balanced approach: $3,000/mo | This level of service will set you on a clear trajectory to dominate the high volume keywords in your niche.
Most Aggressive recommended: $5,200/mo | At this level you could quickly dominate the industry.
Measuring Our Performance
Primary Performance Indicators
We will install a complex, in depth tracking system which will measure conversions, calls and other user actions.
Using analytics we will analyze traffic and engagament to understand which work is most effective.
Search Engine Rankings
We will track Google rankings and compare benchmarks each month.